compare with 2016
A new year often means taking on new projects… If you’re one of the home owners planning on improving your home in 2017, then you’re in great hands! In today’s post, we will be sharing with you Top 6 Home Remodels (in the Philadelphia area, for other states go here) according to the Remodeling Magazine’s annual Cost Vs. Value report, so you know what’s worth investing your money now!
Top 6 Home Remodels in 2017
1. Attic Insulation (fiberglass) – average job cost: $1,424, resale value: $1,439, cost recouped: 101%
2. Minor Kitchen Remodel – average job cost: $22,990, resale value: $17,204, cost recouped: 74.8%
3. Entry Door Replacement (fiberglass) – average job cost: $3,368, resale value: $2,364, cost recouped: 70.2%
4. Siding Replacement – average job cost: $16,577, resale value: $10,822, cost recouped: 65.3%
5. Vinyl Window Replacement (average job cost: $16,253, resale value: $10,388, cost recouped: 63.9%
6. Roofing Replacement (average job cost: $23,494, resale value: $14,638, cost recouped: 62.3%
Home Improvement projects can cost a lot of money, especially if you neglect important remodels for far too long. But trust us! Making your home a better place to live for you and your family (or future owners) is always a great investment to make. Just be smart about it! We hope this cost vs. value report gave you all a better understanding of best ROI on your future remodels possible.
Ready to take the plunge? Give us a call! Here at Ferris Home Improvements we will give you a fair estimate and the very best, experienced and reliable contractors. We haven’t been voted Delaware’s #1 Home Improvement Company three years in a row for nothing!